Canada Consists of 10 Provinces and 3 territories
- Nova Scotia
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Prince Edward Island
- New Found land & Labrador
- Canada’s Capital City is Ottawa
- Canada’s largest city is Toronto
- Canada’s official Language is English and FrencH
Canada makes a large investment in its education system. In fact, Canada is one of the world’s top education performers and among the top three countries in spending per capita on public post-secondary education, according to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
The education system in Canada is divided into:• Certificate level, generally for a year• Diploma level, for one or two years • Advanced Diploma, generally two or three-year programs• Bachelor degrees, awarded after four years of full-time study • Post-graduate Diplomas/Certificates, for one or two years of study• Master’s degrees, available after a bachelor degree to excel in a certain subject, for one to two years• Doctorate or PhD, generally four to seven years
Student Partnership Program
SPP was initially only open for the Indian nationals, but gauging how successful it turned out to be, the project has been extended to China as well. Under this program, nearly 47 Canadian colleges are listed
Advantages of applying under SPP
- Streamlined admission and visa guidelines for all SPP participating institutions.
- Less visa documentation.
- Faster visa processing.
Eligibility Criteria for SPP
- As mentioned above, students need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for their application to be considered under the SPP program.
- Those applying for a program under SPP must meet the following eligibility criteria:-
- An overall IELTS score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5. The test score must not be older than two years.
- A study gap of no more than five years is allowed, with certain exceptions made for students with a three year gap who have excellent grades with work experience.
- Not more than 8 backlogs in recent studies are accepted under SPP.
- The course applied must be relevant to the student’s previous study background and must add value to the previous education.
- Minimum 50% score in their recently completed degree or diploma or Higher as per the SPP institution specific requirement.
- Furnish proof of payment of the tuition fee for one semester or one year (as asked by the SPP College).
- Purchase of a special Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from Scotia Bank of CAD$10,200 to cover living expenses for the first year of stay in Canada.
- Students with previous study visa rejection are not allowed to reapply under SPP visa category.
Study cost in Canada
- Diploma Fee-10000$ to 15000$
- Bachelor degree Fee- 20000$ to 35000$
- PG diploma Fee-10000 to 18000$
- Master Degree fee-20000$ to 40000$
- Living Expenses- 10000 $
Admission Requirements for Universities
- Admission requirements are differ from University to University.
- Official transcripts
- Passport copy notarised
- IELTS: 6.5+bands overall with 6.0bands in each module for PG Courses
- IELTS: 6.0bands overall with 6.0 bands in each module for UG Courses.
- 2 Letter of recommendations
- For MBA : work experience 2 to 3 years is required, on the other hand fresher's are also welcome to apply for MBA programs in some of the Universities.
- They need 4 years of Graduation from India to apply for Master or MBA Degree, in case you have 3 years of graduation then WES assessment is required (if any of the University is accepting WES assessment then it will be mentioned on their website.
- This link will reach you to the WES assessment --- http://www.wes.org/students/indiapolicy.asp
Courses after GNM/BSC
- Chemical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Science in Biology
- Bio-Technology Industrial Micro biology Dental Hygiene- fast track
- Pharmaceutical & food science technology
- Practical Nursing (4 mth pre health certificate)
- Practical Nursing
- Veterinary Technician
- Food & Nutrition Mgt
- Note: please check Math requirement in 12th .
Guaranteed investment certificate
- GIC ACCOUNT , you need to deposit $ 10,200 CAD in your GIC account – under Nova Scotia Bank.
- You will get $2,000 CAD after every alternate month for your living expenses.
- More then 9 years old Company
- Head office in Australia – Melbourne & Brisbane
- Direct tie ups with more than 220 universities and colleges.
15 Branches all over INDIA
- New Delhi