Paying tuition fees is a very important thing to start your studies in any universities or colleges. OECC has direct tie-ups with most of the universities and colleges and they also provide scholarships especially to our students. Almost universities provide 10% to 15% scholarship depending upon some points like percentage you acquire in best fours, the total percentage you acquire in your highest qualification, the medium of instruction during your last study, the selective board from where you have completed your education and the scores obtained in IELTS or PTE.
- Total Number Of Percentage You Acquire In Senior Secondary
- Percentage You Achieve In Best Fours In Your Senior Secondary
- The Medium Of Teaching During Your Studies
- The Selective Board From Where You Have Completed Your Education
- The Bands You Acquire In Your IELTS or PTE
- All the points mentioned above are very important to determine how many scholarships you will get. So you need to work harder for your academic grades and also for your English language test for which you can get training from OECC