At OECC, we have direct tie-ups with universities and colleges who provide quality education to international students. We understand that collecting and paying heavy amount of fee is not an easy thing for students. Thus we bring once time opportunity for students to apply through us because our tie-ups universities provide 10% to 15% scholarship to the students as a warm welcome. Following are the points on which it depends how much scholarship you would be able to attain:-
- Total Number Of Percentage You Acquire In Senior Secondary
- Percentage You Achieve In Best Fours In Your Senior Secondary
- The Medium Of Teaching During Your Studies
- The Selective Board From Where You Have Completed Your Education
- The Bands You Acquire In Your IELTS or PTE
So above mentioned points are very crucial and important to figure out that what sort of amount scholarship you attain. So if you have a will to study abroad and still studying in your senior secondary, make sure that you keep your focus on attaining high level grades which later will give you advantage to get high amount of scholarship without any hassle.